Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dragon Eggs, Day 3 and a New Gecko

Day 3.

Temperature in the incubator: 83 degrees Fahrenheit
Humidity in the incubator: 75%

Decided to use the caliper to measure the eggs, and track their growth, Supposedly they more than double in size before hatching, and I want to see that.

It also gives me material to write about  :)  I just wish I had thought ahead, and done it the first day too.

So, without further adieu,

Day 3 Measurements:


-=-=-

Also, made a trip to the pet store today for feeder bugs (I really do need to just have them shipped to the house regularly at this point)

They were temporarily out of the bugs I needed, so I have to go back again tomorrow. Slightly frustrating, but Kevin found me something better that made the trip worthwhile.

Meet Elsa (Kevin named her for the princess from Frozen, because she's 'very chill')



Kevin found her, showed her to me, and named her. She is entirely his fault, but I adore her already anyway. He said she is my new 'rescue', and when I said she wasn't a rescue, he said she was, because I rescued her from ever having to live somewhere where the people don't know how to take care of her. <3  He called her a pre-emptive rescue.

He said, doing Darksail, we should know ALL ABOUT pre-emptive rescue and pre-emptive salvage...


No comments:

Post a Comment