Monday, March 21, 2011

Has wool. Has a happy

Sewing is not just a hobby for me, it's an addiction.

I think I spent about $300 on fabric in the last 24 hours, and that's WITH a whole stack of 50% off JoAnn coupons.

BUT I WILL HAVE NEW COSTUMES THIS YEAR!

That makes me happy.

I bought this stunning blue wool, that I really hope gets approved - it will be great with my brown skirt. I also got a nice dove-grey that will pass without a problem. I'd like to do a burgundy linen skirt to go with it, but I don't have that fabric yet.

I got the wool to do my "trade for trade" project, so I can have new shoes this year.

and I bought almost $100 in white linen, because I'm a sucker, and Tigh asked me to make shirts to put in the store.

My tax return went so fast :(

No comments:

Post a Comment