Thursday, March 27, 2014

Jack, Day 3

Good morning Skinny!
 Jack was up at the glass waiting for me when I woke up this morning.

I had to go to work, so I couldn't stay with him long, but he did get some pets. He loves getting pets. He arches into my finger like a little cat.

I have been conversing over Facebook with my vet (Yes, I have a reptile vet, and yes, she's my friend on Facebook. With all the reptiles here at the den, how could I not?) I told her he hasn't accepted any food since day 1 when I got him to eat the worms. She told me I should be feeding him meat based stage 1 baby food to get his digestive system going again.

I will pick some up on the way home from work.
Jack is happy I am home from work.


Brought Jack some baby food. The only meat stage one they had was turkey and gravy, so Jack gets to have some thanksgiving dinner over the next couple days.

I also got a syringe to feed him with, so I know how much he is eating. It also made giving the food to him a lot easier.





I just squirted a little bit onto his nose, and he licked it off. Then I squirted a little more.









I kept doing that until he started pulling away from the syringe. He ate about .5mL.

No comments:

Post a Comment