Monday, May 16, 2011

Renfaire (6)

Was nice and cool again this weekend, we even got some rain. Unfortunately, that means we had a high level of humidity, so my drum played for crap, but it was still a fun weekend.

Died in the dirt again this weekend, both days. Logan got a picture of my sand encrusted face afterward on Saturday. Win.

Favors started circulating. I got a few, so now I really need to think about what I will be doing for mine.

Think I will check the weather before heading out next weekend. If it's going to be wet again I should really bring the other drum. The humidity won't affect it as much.

Was talking to Lamont about the sailboat thing, and found out that he used to sail. Win.

Started a separate blog for the boat stuff - figured it would be nice to have it all in one place.

No comments:

Post a Comment