Thursday, December 19, 2013

I think my house is turning into a reptile rescue...

Seriously. Every time I turn around, there seems to be another person offering to give me a lizard, or a snake.

I reached my personal capacity with the second ball python. Kevin named her Morgan, for Morgan le Fey. I picked her up last night, and am still doing the shuffle to find her a spot.
Morgan, formerly known as Pants the snake.

Today, I recieved a redtail boa from my neighbors.  They saw me with Lilly and thought I would make a good home for their snake.

I told them I don't have any room for another snake, especially not that size. BUT, I know someone who does.
With her new momma

I succesfully placed that beautiful snake into a loving home. I was sad to see her go, even though she was only here a few hours,  but I know she is in a good home. That's what matters.


...and so it begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment